Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby Shower

This is a bit late but I was waiting on mom to give me some pictures from the baby shower that her and my sister hosted over the Thanksgiving holiday. They invited so many friends and family and it was so good to see everyone. I got more than I ever could have expected. On the invitation they put to bring a book for baby rather than a card so I've got a good start on baby's library. I got some absolutely adorable clothes for her, can't wait to play dress up. My mom surprised me with my old baby quilt completely redone. It was not only my favorite but became my mom's when I was out of the house. She tore it apart a few years ago to save what she could before it got too bad. A client of hers redid some of the squares and the back. I opened it and my eyes filled with tears. It was such a meaningful gift.




My mom made me a diaper cake and after taking it all apart and putting the diapers away she has got way more patience than I do to do something like that. Such a cute idea.







My sister made a cake for the baby shower, which was adorable. Not sure where she found the little onsie but I thought it was too cute!! I really couldn't have asked for a better shower. Everything was perfect and we are now set for when baby arrives.

2 comments:

  1. how fun! i didn't know katie made cakes, too - it's so cute!!! do you guys have a name yet? and are you sharing? we didn't share, so i understand if you're not. not much longer now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have a name and nope not sharing. Trying not to slip is hard.

    ReplyDelete