Monday, May 23, 2011

Ellie has been sleeping through the night for some time now. Occasionally she wakes up for just a bit but goes right back to sleep. Well this has all been in our bedroom in the bassinet. I looked at her the other day laying in the bassinet and realized she is way too big for that... I mean she is almost 4 months old. So last night was her first night in her crib. I was starting to wonder if buying that beautiful crib was even worth it...It was. She slept better than I did. She woke up once, I nursed her a bit and she went back to sleep. Jason set up a web cam over her crib so I am able to check on her with an app on my phone. I just laid there and watched her sleep for some time. She is getting so big, growing so fast I just can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment