Monday, July 18, 2011

I've been working on this fun t-shirt project with my cousin. She is the most talented & crafty person I know. Would die to have some of her creativity. She has come up with this adorable t-shirt idea of "Save the Hooters" I told you back a few post's ago that my college roommate has breast cancer. I thought I would sell t-shirts for $12 and $3 of each shirt would be donated to help with her fund raising. On the right hand side of my blog there is a paypal button for you to order.







The t-shirts will be charcoal heather gray with two shades of pink. Light pink for the owls and a bit darker for the ribbon.





* Sorry I can't send to individuals it would be too costly but for the ones who know her and want to purchase a t-shirt arrangements can be made to pick up in cities listed.






No comments:

Post a Comment