Wednesday, August 3, 2011

6 months

Thought we would share a couple of new things Ellie has been doing. She will be 6 months old tomorrow so this week we started her on some green beans and rice for dinner and did one night of banana. Surprisingly she loved the green beans but gagged with the banana. If it were me it would be the opposite. I think the food in the evening is helping her sleep a little better. The last 3 nights she has gone back to sleeping 8 hours. I could really get used to that again. I want to make some baby food for her and thought I would be using fresh veggies from my parents garden but with the heat they don't have much. For now I'm going to have to buy from the farmers market or grocery store.

A couple months ago we bought her this walker. It's amazing to watch her progression from week to week. When we first bought it just one of her big toes touched the ground and she would move just a few inches. With in a couple weeks she was flat footed and moving a bit more. Now she is cruising all over the place and is able to back her self up out of a corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment