Friday, November 4, 2011

9 months

Today Ellie turned 9 months old. We had a busy day of pictures and her doctor's appointment. She weighed 18.2lbs (50%) and 28" long (75%). The day started out a little rough with her waking up 3 times last night and crying for several hours. She would only sleep for an hour or so then up crying again. I couldn't figure out if she had a tummy ache or if it was her teeth. She still hasn't broke her first tooth so I know that's coming soon. Well this morning answered my question. The poor girl was a bit constipated. Being up all night made for a cranky girl most of the day. I'm used to having a sweet little angel that rarely cries or gets upset. So far she has been in bed for an hour so fingers crossed tonight goes better than last night.

I also want to share some news. We are expecting #2 in April. I've been waiting to share this because I have a few friends that are still trying and didn't want to upset them. Although I know they are happy for us, I've been in there shoes and it still hurts. After 6 IVF/FET's this time came the all natural way. I was lucky to find out so early so I could get on Lovenox before miscarrying. So far everything is going well and we will find out on Wed what we are having.




1 comment:

  1. First, OH MY GOD!!! Congrats! I am so glad to hear of your natural miracle! Wow......
    And I can't believe how big she's getting. :)

    ReplyDelete