Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh...what a bad mom I am

Well our little snow baby arrived in Dallas yesterday! A friend called last night to ask if it was in Dallas or still in Wichita and by gosh I didn't even know. What a horrible mom I am already! I'm too busy to even think about where he/she is. So first thing this morning I gave the Dallas office a call and they said it arrived yesterday safe and sound. I also paid for our upcoming FET today, as we are wanting to write off any and every medical thing we can this year. It's going to make me sick when we do our taxes and really see the number we have spent this year...ugh. If all goes as planned we should be ready to transfer it at the end of January. I hope this doesn't interfere with school so I don't have to miss or tell them what we are doing. This year has gone so fast! I can't believe Christmas is next week already. The girl I work with that is also starting nursing school with me said we only have two paychecks left until school starts....Yikes! I then started thinking that's only 4 weeks and only 4 weekends and only 30 days before my life is going to drasticly change. How exciting and yet scary all at the same time, but i'm ready for a new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I haven't looked on your blog for awhile, but I've been thinking about you! I was so excited to hear about the transfer....lots of prayers for you and the whole process!!!! You will both make the best parents ever, and I pray that everything goes well and you can have your baby!!!! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete