Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FET Protocol

We organized the shipping of our last embryo. It should be shipping out next week. Just a few papers we have to sign and off to Dallas it goes. I was thinking about this upcoming FET (frozen embryo transfer) and how different the protocol is. I will only be on estrace (estrogen) and progesterone where as last time I had to take two other meds to control when I ovulate. So I was starting to panic and thinking what is he doing, does he know what he is doing. I did some research online last night and found a study that was done. It's a more natural protocol and it works just as well. I also posted on twoweekwait.com and asked if anyone else had this same protocol and there was one lady that replied and she is currently pregnant with twins. If you are really interested then you can learn more about it at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2467429/ . I don't think my body really likes all the medication so maybe this will be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment