Monday, November 30, 2009

Surprise... Surprise.....

All is fine with my blood work. The next step is for Jason to get tested but I think we are going to put that on hold until we find out how much this one is going to cost us. The last one ran us $900...YIKES!! Thanksgiving was good but the holidays get harder and harder each year. Every year that goes by I think this will be the Christmas that we will be pregnant or maybe even have a baby in our arms and every year those dreams are crushed. Jason would be an amazing father and that would be the most amazing gift I could give him. For some reason it is not our time and by gosh I am ready to know why! Thanksgiving and Christmas is about spending time with family and when you have no family of your own you start to feel shunned by society. Everyone carries on with their lives and we are just stuck wishing, hoping and now praying that one day soon this will all work out for us and we can have a baby! I wish I could just forget about wanting to be a parent so the pain would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment