Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Here we go again...

I just got off the phone with our Dr in Dallas and he is happy to do a frozen transfer with our last embryo. Man is he a serious guy but I think that's why he is so good at what he does. He wants us to wait until I have cycled twice since I miscarried. So... bring on aunt flow so we can get this started. The tricky part is going to be getting the embryo down to Dallas. The two offices will have to coordinate the transfer. We have the choice of using fedex or driving the tank with our little one down to Dallas. Again he does things very different... no birth control or Lupron just straight estrogen tablets and progesterone injections. I will only have to go down two times, once for a sonogram and then for the transfer. I sent pics of our last embryos and he said they look really good and the one we have left is our best one. He also said we were making a good decision by using this. Why keep it frozen!? Throughout our conversation he was quizzing me making sure I was paying attention. I learned from our first appointment to take notes. I ended up with six neon green sticky notes with scribbles on stuff all over. I will have to rewrite everything so if I am quizzed again I will pass. :) He will call in my new meds on Monday and he wants the embryo down in Dallas with in 10 days. He is ready to get this going and so are we!!

No comments:

Post a Comment