Tuesday, November 17, 2009

more blood work

Not sure if anyone is still reading but thought I would continue to post. Since last weeks blood work came back normal I was sent to be stuck again for more blood this morning. I had to go to Quest diagnostic which is just a lab. It was nice not to go to the ob/gyn office, sometimes it's really hard to step in there and see all the ladies that are pregnant there for their checks. They are starting with me on the chromosome testing and if I come back fine then they will check Jason. I'm sure these will come back fine as well. Not that I want something like this to be wrong I still just want some answers. I feel like my emotions are finally getting under control, not sure if Jason would agree. It's been a tough 3 weeks I try and hide everything which doesn't help me but I guess I just don't want people to know how I really feel. I also know that I'm not the only one who has gone through all this but it's hard every time you turn around someone is pregnant or complaining about their children. As you can maybe sense I am still a little angry I'm sure it will pass with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment