Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Went to Dr appt this morning

I had my blood drawn yesterday and the nurse had the results for me this morning. She said my hcg level was down to a 12 which means I did miscarry. I also had my thyroid checked and that was with in normal range. I got to sit and talk with the Dr about everything with our infertility, miscarriage and my symptoms I had while pregnant for those few weeks. I told her how my bones hurt I was so cold and my hair was falling out like crazy. The not so nice nurse told me yesterday that pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone and that mine were normal. The doctor of course said they were not so normal. She is wanting me to start taking a baby aspirin everyday and ordered some testing. They took 5 vials of blood to check for antiphosphlipid syndrome, Lupus and she said something about rheumatoid. If those all come back fine we will do some chromosomal testing on both Jason and I. She was a little bothered by the doctor down in Dallas not doing a pregnancy test before doing my mock transfer. I told her really what are the chances that I would be. She said you would be quite surprised. We should have results back by Friday or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment