Monday, January 25, 2010

Fung Shui

So yesterday my mom told me about an article she read in "Red Book" magazine about Fung Shui for fertility. She said the first thing was to get anything out from underneath the bed. Which for some reason that's were I keep a few things: flashlight, calendar, Sophie's toys, IVF info and some dumbbells for all those times I want to pump a little iron before bed..yah right. The other things were to put 2 wooden elephants, picture of a child or a stuffed animal in the corner and do NOT sweep around your bed. I also looked this up online and it says to put a painting or something that has a pomegranate in the west part of the room. We happen to have this drawing that a old friend of ours did and gave to Jason. So we did all those things except the wooden elephants not sure where I can get those?? We celebrated Jason's birthday tonight with an amazing sandwich from City Bites and I whipped him up a small "Duke" cake. Yummy! First nursing exam tomorrow morning....wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment