Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

I'm struggeling with a comment that someone said to me yesterday. I apparently hurt someones feelings by the way I said something. It's funny because on a daily basis my feelings are hurt. Patients ask if I have kids, people complain about their children, I'm told about unwanted pregnancies, but it never crosses anyone's mind that every one of those comments hurt my feelings. So today is Friday which I usually go to work for a few hours but I decided I needed some time away from the office. I've had a horrible headache for 2 days now and the Estrace has not helped my mood and emotions. I can be fine one moment and who knows what the next. I thought I was stronger than what I am...I came across "A baby Story" on TLC today and started watching. I missed the first part of the show so I'm assuming this couple went through fertility treatments because they had triplets. I watched as they were deliverd and started crying wondering if I/we will ever be able to experience having our own children. I know this is all so silly but it's reality and I'm getting nervous. In two weeks we are going to put in our last chance at it. We only have the one frozen embryo left but it's a good one. God please let this work...I'm not sure what it's going to do to me if it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment