Friday, March 5, 2010

Not a whole lot going on here just trying to get everything in order for our next IVF in May. Our Dallas Dr. has a list of things he wants done asap so we have been trying to get some of those checked off. Jason went in for a semen anaylisis last week and the results were faxed down to Dallas. I got the call today that it all looked good. So no ICSI this time...yay!! Saves us 2-3k (ICSI: Stands for intracytoplasmic sperm injection, a test-tube fertilization procedure in which a sperm is injected directly into an egg to achieve fertilization.) On the same phone call the nurse told me he was ordering 7 more blood test for me and 1 chromosome test for Jason. It worked out perfect because Jason took the afternoon off and our family physician was able to squeeze us in at the end of the day. This was the nurse and Dr that took such good care of me with my kidney stone. They are such kind people so I feel they deserve some homemade cookies delivered to them Monday. They will fax the results down to Dallas so we should know something in about a 7-10 days. School is going good we are in our 3rd week of clinicals. I'm at the nursing home in Andover and it's sooo depressing. There are a few people there I wish I could take home with me. They are so independent and if they had some family support they could live at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment