Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 on ice

Today I am on the last leg of my 48hrs of bed rest. I wouldn't say i'm completly following orders. If anyone knows me bed rest is almost impossible. I did really good after transfer and yesterday but I've had about enough. I'm trying to just take it real easy by sitting not laying. I went down stairs and did one page in my scrapbook that took me about an hour so now after my post I'm heading to the couch and will try and stay there most of the day. The embryologist called and they were able to freeze 3 embryos...wahoo!! Glad we have some for later use. I'm feeling good wearing an estrogen patch and doing my Lovenox shot in my belly which stings like a mother and doing my progesterone in oil in my bootie. Jason has been great waiting on my hand and foot and being a great nurse with the injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment