Friday, May 7, 2010

Since stopping the BCP on the 4th I've been waiting for AF to arrive but thought it wouldn't be until Sunday or Monday but she decided to help me out for once and arrive early...Yay!! I called the office today as I was supposed to on CD1 and my sweet nurse said great, you will start your gonal f tomorrow night.....ummmm not good because I'm in Omaha and my medications are in Wichita. I told her I called and spoke to a nurse last week for this exact reason knowing I was going to be out of town and that nurse told me I wouldn't start anything until at least the 14th. I'm no longer talking to that nurse if I have any questions b/c this is the 2nd time she gave me wrong information. I think she just tells me a range and doesn't really look at my chart. She said we could wait and I said no, no, no I will just reorder my medication and get it overnighted to Omaha. Overnight delivery garentees it by noon and I have to take it between 6-8pm so perfect. I think the nurse thought I was a little crazy for paying again for the meds but I didn't want to screw things up and have to wait until...well next summer for our next chance at it. So my first appt for a follicle scan will be on Wednesday the 12th at 8:30am they will let me know then when the next appt will be. I'll pack for a couple days just incase they want me to stay but I'm going to guess they will want to see me on Friday or Saturday.

1 comment: