Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everything has been going fine since our little scare a few weeks ago. As I mentioned in an earlier post I had been referred to our only high risk OB in Wichita. After 2 weeks of them trying to schedule me an appt for there first available in September Jason did some research online about the Dr. and her office. We only found negative comments online and also a girl I work with had to go to this office with her first pregnancy and told me she wouldn't go there. We then thought maybe we should find one in KC or OK City but I thought I would give Dr. Yang, our family doctor a call to see what he suggested as I felt that I would get a better answer from him than my OB. Dr. Yang got me in this last Monday the 12th. Then he sent the results to a highly regarded hematologist, Dr. Phu Truong, for him to check me out as well on Wednesday. I told Dr. Yang that I was just wanting to make sure everything was going well and felt like nobody was paying any attention to that. He said he would be the anal one and make sure what I wanted done got done. Dr. Truong said everything was in the normal range and that my blood should be checked monthly. So I will be canceling the high risk OB appt we have and letting my OB and hematologist work toghether.

No comments:

Post a Comment