Tuesday, July 6, 2010


I had a minor scare over the 4th of July weekend. I had a little bit of spotting Sunday night and Monday. Decided not to go to the E.R., as it was very light. Called my doc this morning and they got me in for an ultrasound right away. I found out it was a Sub Chronic Hematoma which is a gathering of blood between the membranes of the placenta and the uterus. Some doctors will refer to it as a blood clot. Iwas told to take it easy, no cleaning or laundry for 32 weeks... no really just to take it easy, sit when I can and let Jason do things for me. When I get to the 2nd trimester in 4 weeks I should be a bit more out of the woods. So here is our picture of our little grape. It's amazing how fast it changes. This week you can see the legs and arms and it was moving quite a bit which I could see on the screen. She checked the heartbeat and it was 173, she said very good and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment