Monday, June 28, 2010

Today I had my first OB appointment and it went well. Was not expecting a full well woman check while I was there but she did the horrible pap and will have to do another one in a few months...yuck.

My Dr. talked with me about seeing a high risk OB just to make sure they are doing everything right since having this protein S deficiency and being on the blood thinners. The High Risk OB should call me tomorrow with that appointment time, the high risk OB will do another sono to check everything, which I am fine with. Hoping that appointment will be in just a few weeks.

They gave me tons of vitamin samples which would have been nice to have the years we were trying because after finding out we were pregnant I bought the largest bottle you can buy so I think I'm set for quite a while. They also gave me some material on all the genetic testing they can do and info on Stembanc which stores the baby's stem cells. Not sure how we feel about all that so Jason and I will have to do some talking.

Having a hard time with the water mouth so I decided to put a trash bag in the car just in case I lose it one day. Hopefully not but it's progressively getting worse everyday so would rather just be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment