Friday, June 25, 2010

7 Weeks 2 days


We just got back from our 7 week sono appointment and I think we were smiling from ear to ear because leaving a couple ladies said it must be good news and it was!!! The baby is still measuring right on and the heart beat went from 95 to 143 today. Jason and I had guessed based on the formula they give you online and I thought 117 and Jason's was 125 so well above that. What a huge sigh of relief. We are heading to a movie and dinner tonight to celebrate this and our anniversary yesterday. We didn't get each other anything because how can you top being pregnant for a gift!

2 comments:

  1. you're right, best gift ever! I have tears in my eyes...so happy for you! Happy Anniversary, too! I put your check in the mail, thanks - love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, what wonderful news!!! Congratulations on a great HB! :) What a great number!

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete