Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I received a phone call today from our Dr. in Dallas congratulating us on our first sono last week. He said everything looks great and would like to start weening me off of my progesterone injections July 1st (the one that Jason does in my rear) Jason is thrilled he doesn't have to do this one anymore. I will have to continue the Lovenox and he suggested a high risk OB. I will talk to my OB on Monday the 28th for the first time so we will see what she says and recommends. I'm feeling great for the most part, some days I feel a little yuck but usually a snack takes care of that. A little dizzy here and there and some growing boobs...finally. At times I still question if this is real or not. I think when I start actually showing and not just have a swollen belly still from the OHSS it will feel a bit more real!

No comments:

Post a Comment