Thursday, June 17, 2010

We have 1 SWEET PEA






Today was our first sonogram. I was asked to drink 32oz of water and be there by 1:30pm for our appt at 1:40pm. I was miserable by the time they called me back at 2:05pm. Jason took out the camera and she told him he couldn't video it. Not even just the screen, not sure why we couldn't but she gave us a CD with the pics on it. They started out doing it on my abdomen and couldn't really see much. Her words were, "I think I saw something but not sure" didn't sound to reassuring so I went and emptied my bladder and she did a trans vaginal sono and there it was. We were able to see the heart beat 95 bpm. I didn't get emotional like I thought I might. I think after not being able to hear it right away got me a little nervous. Our next appt will be June 25th same time 1:40 in the afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news Sara!!! Congrats!! :D

    God Bless.

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorrie, your time will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete