Thursday, June 10, 2010

PREGNANT!!!!!

The two week wait has ended, and we are happy to say...


Sorry we have made you wait so long, trying to make sure we are in the clear. We found out on Memorial Day. Jason did not want me to take a home pregnancy test but it was killing me so I ran into Walgreen's and picked one up. When I got home that evening I decided to go for it but knew that it was still really early and it was in the evening so there was a good chance that it could be negative but it wasn't. It was a blazing BFP after about 1 min. We then had blood work appointments last week to confirm it and my hcg numbers were more than doubling like they were supposed to, so we were told to schedule our first sonogram. Wohoo!! Our first sonogram will be June 25th, which will let us know if it's one or two in there and we should be able to see/hear the heart beat. We are really excited but a little nervous and trying to believe that this is real. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we have a long way to go. Just taking this one week at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment