Thursday, August 26, 2010

16 weeks

Yesterday I had an OB appt all looks good. We talked about my calcium being a little low from my blood work that was done last week she said to try and get some extra calcium in food and not take a supplement because of my history of kidney stones. She said pregnant women are at higher risk of getting them. She also told me to try and drink a glass of lemonade everyday to reduce the risk. That's the last thing I need right now is another stone. Baby's heart rate was at 153 which is good and should be about the size of an avocado. Our next ultrasound is scheduled for September 10th and I forgot to ask but it sounds like this will be my last one unless I have problems. We may just have to talk her into at least 1 or 2 more. Not sure if I (we) can wait that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment