Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2nd Trimester..Yay!!!







First trimester....check! Only 2 more to go. We are so happy to be at this point finally, although it has gone pretty fast. We had our couple of scares but really it has been pretty easy compared to some people's experiences. Our little one is now the size of a peach, it's just crazy how fast it grows. My belly is getting a little bigger but still just looks like I ate way too much. Some of you may already know but I ran into a little snag with my bridesmaid dress for my cousin's wedding at the end of August. I bought it to fit with a little room to get the top taken in a bit. Last week for some reason I thought I better try it on and make sure it was still going to work.....well let's just say I couldn't breathe when Jason finally got it zipped up. OMG... this dress took 12 weeks to get in and I only have 4 weeks until the wedding. Thank goodness they put a rush on the new dress (3 sizes bigger) and it should be here Saturday or early next week. Of course it will have to be taken in but I am definitely bigger than what I thought. My next ultrasound is on August 20th, and we have hopes of finding out what we are having. It might be a little soon but we're going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment