Monday, January 17, 2011

Nothing really to write about other than I feel huge. Class starts back up tomorrow, it's been 6 weeks since I've seen everyone. I think they are going to be shocked at how much my belly has grown.





One of the girls I work with brought in these adorable cookies her daughter makes. They are so detailed and almost too cute to eat. I talked with her about doing some cookies for the RE office after baby was born so I could let them know how thankful we are that they helped create our little miracle. I told her I wanted to do a day five embryo, sperm, and one that has her name and date of birth. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. I will definitely post pics of those before I ship them, as they will be one of kind, I'm sure of it. If you want to check out some of her other cookies she will ship anywhere and they are yummy!! http://www.facebook.com/sweetsbysteph

1 comment: