Monday, January 31, 2011

Room is ready

Thought I would share a few pics of baby's room with you all. Sorry I had to write over her name so you wouldn't see. We are so happy with how it all turned out, except for the curtains. I ordered fabric and took them to a seamstress so I wouldn't mess them up and when I picked them up yesterday and hung them they were about 4-5" too short...Ugghhh after all the time and money I spent picking out fabric I could have done that but it will have to do.













Jason's birthday was last week and he is a huge Duke basketball fan and with it being basketball season I thought she needed a little outfit to watch her first game with her daddy.





2 comments:

  1. Looks great! The Duke stuff is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the tutu, too. Reminds me I need to get one for Lilly! I keep checking every day to see if she is here yet...Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete