Sunday, April 24, 2011

She found her thumb

Today was Easter and we went to eat with family in Omaha. Today was also Ellie's first day of finding her thumb. She has gotten her hand in her mouth before, but today it was full on thumb...no messing around as you can see!



Here is Ellie hanging out in the chair with her little dress and headband that I made her. She got so much stuff today from everyone. Grandma found my old stuffed bunny, and a Easter figurine that I had. She also got her a headband that makes her look like a flower...too cute. She got some some toys and clothes from her great grandma, aunts and cousin. We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone today.



Although I had a wonderful time with family this weekend my mind was on a friend a lot. I was shock to find out Friday that a friend of mine and old roommate from college was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer last week at the age of only 32. So on this Easter weekend she had her first chemo treatment, not the way I'm sure she thought she would be spending Easter this year. She needs prayers so if you could please say one for her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment