Monday, October 5, 2009

30th Surprise


Wow what a SURPRISE! Jason did a great job of putting together a surprise party for my 30th birthday (I think with a little help from my mom and sister). Almost all my family came, just a few had other obligations. I was having a really hard time putting it all together when I saw my in-laws and my sister. I was so confused how they got there so fast! So fast meaning...I had just talked to my sister and she said she was scrapbooking and Phil was down watching football. Norma called to ask about a shovel she thought we borrowed. Everyone did a great job keeping the secret! After it was all over I started piecing it all together. There were so many clues but I knew that Jason would never do anything like that....boy was I wrong! It was so good to spend my birthday with friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment