Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nursing school here I come...


After struggling with infertility I decided to go back to school to be a nurse. There is no better way to understand what people are going through than to have experienced it yourself. I first thought I wanted to go work for the reproductive endocrenologist here in town (that's when I thought he could get me pregnant). Today it became offical I received my acceptance letter in the mail. A girl I work with was also accepted, she went home for lunch and called to tell me her letter was there. We had to work until 5 o'clock tonight so needless to say my afternoon was very long. I was so nervous to open it so I let Jason. Of course he tried to read the letter as if I was not accepted I dind't know what to think and then I realized he was messing with me. To see the word Congratulations really took a lot of weight off my shoulders. I will start in Jan 2010 and graduate in Dec 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment