Friday, September 25, 2009

Hysteroscopy went well

We are headed back to Wichita. My appointment went as expected. They found nothing that could be the cause of our infertility. The nurse said she had never seen such a beautiful uterus. I guess that's a compliment. I told him that everything in the past has been text book. He said if it would make me feel better mine wasn't text book but very pretty! Part of me wanted them to find something wrong just so I would have an answer to why I can't get pregnant. Oh and the Valium that I was so worried about really hasn't done anything to me. I could have just saved my $1.74 and all the stress of wondering if I would be a babbling idiot on the way home. Our next appt will be October 16th. He will do a mock transfer and go over the medications that day. Another thing my last office didn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment