Friday, September 18, 2009

AF has finally arrived


I will be heading down to Dallas next Friday 9/25. My appointment is at 3:00pm. Norma (my mother in-law) will be my chauffeur for this trip. I will have to take Valium 30 min before my appointment. The pharmasist said it stays in your system for about 8 hours, so no driving for me. I haven't talked it over with her but i'm sure it will be another 1 day trip. I hate to spend the money on hotel so early in the game. I'm sure there will be plenty of oppertunities for us to stay in Dallas.

Tomorrow is Hillsboro's yearly craft show so mom and a friend of hers, Maryann are on their way down for the weekend. I've been keeping our lastest project from her. I wanted to see if she noticed when she walked in the door. If she doesn't I will be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment