Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still waiting...

Well Aunt Flow is being really stubborn this month. I won't know anything until my cycle starts which I thought would be last weekend, and I was wrong. The Dr. wants to see me between cycle day 6-10. I am hoping AF starts anytime now. It would be great if this would all work out that I could go next Friday and not miss work. I ordered my medications they will be arriving next Thursday so my kitchen table will look like a pharmacy. This doctor was really nice and ordered me shorter needles. Only 1" this time not 1.5". I think the 1.5 was a little to much considering I don't have much meat on my hips. All the other medications are about the same as last time, just a couple changes that I will have to talk to the nurse about when ever I go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment