Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am doing much better today as if Monday wasn't enough for us. I woke up Tuesday around 3 am with a horrible pain in my back and right side. I tried to be tough but Jason ended up taking me to the ER a little while later. They took blood and urine and it came back fine and confirmed that I did miscarry. As soon as we told the ER Dr. that we were pregnant he focused only on that and not on where my pain was really coming from. They did do a ultrasound to make sure my ovary was not twisted. Luckily it wasn't that but I still had this extreme pain and he gave me a couple Rx and told me to go home. What??.....go home you're not going to figure out what is wrong with me. I gave my family Dr a call and he got me in around 1pm yesterday and immediately hooked me up to IV's. I was severly dehydrated & my skin was very gray in color. Labs came back ok except for one thing. He wasn't sure what my body was fighting but it was fighting something. He gave me some Strong antibiotics to see if that would help. I'm still in some pain today but tolerated with some percocet. I've missed 2 days of class and our 2nd exam. I'm going to be so behind. Thank goodness I have Holly in class that can get notes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment