Thursday, March 24, 2011

7 weeks today




A little update on Ellie's rash. I took dairy and Peanut butter out of my diet last week and about 2 days later she was like a new baby. Happy, and about half the amount of dirty diapers also her rash on her face cleared up almost immediately. I have so much milk stored up in the freezer that I hate to toss it all so yesterday I nursed her but then gave her just one bag of the breast milk from Feb and she was sooo fussy, gassy and I noticed her face broke out and her bottom was sore with a rash again. So no more using the frozen milk. I'm going to see if I can donate my milk to the hospital, I hate to throw it all away. I'm going to have to supplement a bit of formula to get me caught up again.

Last weekend I went home so everyone could meet Ellie. We had my dad's side of the family over on Friday night and my mom's side over on Saturday night. Ellie got to meet her new cousin Madelyn. Madelyn seemed to really like Ellie as she wanted to hold hands all night long...too cute. It was good to see everyone and glad they could all come to meet her before she got too big.

2 comments:

  1. Awww <3 She is so precious!! I'm glad the diet changes helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! How precious!

    Nice work on figuring out the issue w/ your diet! :)

    ReplyDelete