Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yesterday was Ellie's 2 month Dr. appointment. She passed everything with flying colors and was 50% in weight coming in just over 10 lbs. So my little miss chunk a monk isn't as chunky as I thought which is fine she's right were she needs to be. Everyone at the office just can't get enough of her. A couple of the nurses know our story so they stop in to say hi and see how she's doing. Dr. Y also struggled to have their second child so he knows what a true miracle she is. She got 3 shots today, both mom and baby survived. I also took in my kidney stone that I passed on Sunday afternoon...yes 3 weeks later here it came. Of course it came with a little pain but at least it's gone. Dr. Y is going to send the one from Sunday and then also the one from last year off to see what type of stone each are and then hopefully get me on something so we can put a stop to these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment