Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ellie has changed so much already

It's amazing how fast they change. Some days I think she looks like me but the more she changes and gets a little older I think she looks a lot like her daddy. She is still a good little baby but we had a few sleepless nights last week. I think she was gassy those nights. We've tried the drops but not sure it helped any maybe made it worse?? I'm trying to watch what I eat so it doesn't make it any worse for her, but I think when she eats she gets a little too much air and the result is gas.

I'm so upset with the photography place, Baby Bloom, that took her photos the day after she was born in the hospital. They said I would have the CD in 7-10 days. We are going on a month this Friday and still no CD. The thing that upsets me most is that they won't return my calls. They have my money and I just want my pictures.












1 comment:

  1. so sweet! she does look a lot like jason, but i think i see some of you too!

    ReplyDelete