Wednesday, September 29, 2010

21 Weeks

I think back and 1 week ago today we had such a huge scare. I'm so glad that the start of week 21 is different. Baby girl has been moving around so much the last few days. Jason has been able to feel some pretty good kicks from her. I feel like I've really popped out in the last week or two. Clothes are starting to get a little snug, even some of my maternity pants. I thought your belly was the only thing that was supposed to get big not your butt. Might need to find a couple pairs of pants in the next size up. My back is starting to bother me, maybe because having the belly is forcing me to sit and stand up straight. I have the worst posture in the world so maybe this will make me have a stronger back and I will stand straight after this. I've also got a bruised feeling tail bone. Some say online it's from the pressure of baby, the increase in size of the uterus stretches and pulls on the ligaments that go from the cervix to the tailbone. Not sure but I might be sitting on a doughnut to do my studying here soon because it hurts. I'm not complaining at all, just trying to share what's going on. I've really had a very easy pregnancy so far, no morning sickness, no heartburn so a sore back and butt I can handle.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see you progressing so nicely! Yay for feeling movements!!

    ReplyDelete