Friday, September 10, 2010

Team Pink for sure!!


So here is a profile of our little girl! We had another ultrasound today and it's still a girl!! It was absolutely amazing to watch her acrobatic moves in there. I think we have a wild one on our hands. Jason said it's because she's like me but I've heard a few stories and he was no angel either. Her heart beat was at 153 today and she measured at 8oz and still a due date of February 9th. The tech asked if that seemed like a long ways away and I told her it used to but we're already half way there and the first half went so fast I can't imagine how fast the second half will go.

I called my mom and my sister to let them know we are still on team pink. Poor aunt Katie has been dying to buy something but was afraid she would have to return it for blue. Watch out baby stores for mom and sis I think they may go a little crazy here soon and buy up anything pink or frilly.

As for me I'm proud to say I still fit in my shorts today with a little help from a rubber band looped through the hole and around the button but hey, they fit. I've gained 10lbs so far. I would like to top out around 30lbs but we will see. It seems to just appear some days. Also ice cream is finally sounding good again so it might be closer to 35lbs. Oh well I'll just have to work a little harder this spring to get it all off.



No comments:

Post a Comment