Thursday, September 30, 2010

31st Birthday!!



Well I couldn't ask for a better birthday gift than to be pregnant! How different this birthday is. Not that last years surprise party wasn't fun but I still had an empty place in my heart. I got several cards today and mom sent a package with a sweater set. I thought it was very cute for maternity and then when I called her to tell her thanks she said she got it in the junior dept. Wohooo, I still fit into regular clothes....ok some. Don't look at the shorts they are my new shorts I bought because all my others cut into my belly. They don't match the shirt I have on but wanted to show my belly and my new sweater.










3 comments:

  1. You look great, mama! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 'belated' 31st Birthday!! I can only imagine how joyful you felt this year! You look great!

    L

    ReplyDelete