Saturday, September 4, 2010






Sophie is doing very well. She is still not walking on that leg which is fine. The vet said it may take a few days for her to put it down and try. Yesterday I took her pain patch off that was on her back. They shaved a small area but then they taped it down. What a nightmare to get it off. Luckily we were doing our garage sale and a nurse gave us some suggestions on how to get the sticky off. We ended up using some of that orange soap with the little bit of grit in it to help soften it and get it off. Poor thing has been thru so much this week.

I took these pics of her today to show you her little leg. She's got her Go Big Red gear on today ready for the first football game!! Go Huskers!!

I'm thinking I felt the baby move this weekend. They say it feels like a flutter and I kinda felt that more like a couple little bumps. She's an active one so I'm sure I will be feeling her a lot here soon. Other than that just starting to think about what colors to do for the room. Will probably try and get that painted this fall while it's cool and we can open the windows.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor thing! I'm glad she is doing good, though, and hopefully be walking well soon!

    ReplyDelete